Saturday, July 23, 2011

APOLOGIES and THANKS

I feel really bad that we werent able to better update everyone. After day one we pretty much lost connectivity. I will post more experiences from my point of view tomorrow.
Sweet dreams, your trekkers are exhausted.

To the "Crisco Girls" and all of the support staff.....Thank you you made it work!

To the stake young men's and young women's presidencies, brother Parker, and Brother Willits...thank you you made it happen!

To Presidents Tidwell, Stringham, and Stewart, .....thank you You made it possible!

President Stringham how was the hot tub?
President Stewart I hope your dogs are getting rested,
President Tidwell.......YOU ARE THE MAN!

Uncle Bob

2 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to have such GREAT leaders who care so much about our youth.. I am grateful that my children have been able to "Trek" and experience what our pioneers went through. I think they appreciate the things they have a lot more. Thanks again to all who planned and took time to make this possible for the youth. You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Uncle Bob for the great pictures and memories you have provided with this wonderful blog. We all appreciate the opportunity to go on Trek and remember our great heritage.
    Thanks again for all the hard work everyone did to make this possible.

    ReplyDelete