Sunday, March 15, 2015

From the Grove to the Temple.. It still takes Faith

Whether we have ancestors that were pioneers
or we are the pioneers in our family.
It takes incredible faith to to follow our own trail to the Lords house.
 Hello everyone, Uncle Bob here. I just wanted to take a minute to ask each of you to start your "trek" a little early. In a few short months we will have the opportunity to be walking on the same trail that our pioneer ancestors walked. Each of our families are different. some of us have many prominent ancestors that made the journey across the plains. My wife's great great grandfather was George Wardle and was in the vanguard company that came with Brigham Young. My family is quite different, My Fathers family is from Missouri and were not members of the church.

I did a search of my ancestors and found that I did have twelve that had made the journey. As I walk with each of you this summer I will also carry their names and walk with them.
So with that said I would like to challenge each of you to do a little research and you too can carry your ancestors with you this summer. Its easy to do. First follow this link  My Pioneer Ancestors Login by using your LDS login and password. If you don't have one talk with your ward clerk and get the information and create an account. You are now one click away from seeing your "trek" Ancestors. enjoy I can't wait to hear about your Ancestors, hey lets compare lists, maybe were related!

Uncle Bob


No comments:

Post a Comment